OS MAGNET: Magnetic detachable open sight and laser sight
The new CAT LASER OS MAGNET is an innovating and unique dual system product
developed by CAT LASERS which combines an optical glowing sight and laser sight
in the same device
- Dual system of glowing open and laser sight independently regulated in windage and elevation.
- Equipped with a quick on /off powerful magnetic mounting system specially designed to be mounted and taken off in seconds, which allows the sight to
stick to the gun slide very easily and keep in place even after thousands of rounds of shooting.
- The power of magnet is combined with a mount specifically designed to fit with great accuracy in the slide grooves. This combination ( magnet- mount)
makes the product fit very tight on the gun slide.
- OS MAGNET can be changed from one pistol to the other with no need of regulation in windage or elevation.
- The mount also counts on lateral serrations similar to the original pistol.
- Simple and quick.
- No tools required for installation
- Original rear sight and front sight of the gun DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED
Available for Glock pistols
PART N° OSM 779015 mounts on GLOCK
17,19, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35.
PART N° OSM 779016 mounts on GLOCK
20, 21, 29, 30,37,38,39,40
Regulation of rear sight
The OS MAGNET has been previously regulated at approximately point zero at factory. Once at the range, shooter should regulate it in elevation using the tools coming with product and following the indications UP/DOWN in the device.
1) Turn counter clockwise one and a quarter turn from zero point to start regulating you sight.
2) Turn clockwise or counterclockwise( DOWN – UP) for a more accurate regulation.
1.Turn the screw as indicated in the photo to turn the sight up or down
Regulation of front sight
1) Turn clockwise to turn the front sight to the LEFT
2) Turn counter clockwise to turn the front sight to the RIGHT
2.Turn the screw as indicated in the photo to the correct windage
Regulation of laser sight
For an optimum aim setting start by positioning laser dot on top of the front sight , then follow the indications in the picture.
1. Turn the screw as indicated in the photo to raise or lower the laser dot.
Turn the screw as indicated in the photo to the correct windage
Main technical data
Wavelenght: 635 a 650 nm
Output power : 5.5mW
Wavelenght: RED 635 a 650 nm / GREEN 520 nm
Dispersion: Approx. 1 inch to 99 yard
Range: 450m / 800 yd (in optimum conditions)
Batteries: RED 1 Lithium 3 V (2032) / GREEN 3 Lithium 3 V (2016)
The OS MAGNET counts on a dual system, open sight and laser sight, independently regulated in windage and elevation.
Covered in glowing material which allows a low light visibility.
– Rear sight is similar to the factory sight, which allows the shooter to be familiarized with the product.
It has a blinking of 1200 pulses per second , not perceived by human eye but which allows a longer battery duration.
– Electronic components are manufactured under ISO 9001 international regulations.
The laser beam comes in windage from the very center of the barrel and in elevation half inch top. This characteristic
allows a close accuracy at different distances.
It can be sighted at 16 feet ( five meters) and shoot at 27 yards ( 25 meters)
Depending on the type of ammunition used, the error will be plus one or minus one inch from zero point.
On /off switch
It consists of an antislip switch right in the back center which also
makes it ambidextrous.
Turning the switch on and off takes just half of a second.
1 second ON/OFF
Press the button indicated by the arrow for one second to turn the laser device ON or OFF
Uses one 2032 lithium battery, commonly used in the market.
Battery tray, coming from the lateral part of the device,
is easily removable.
Press / Pull
Unlock with the finger and pull the battery tray