RAIL MOUNTED CAT LASER AIMING DEVICES
- CAT semi-permanent duty grade polymer mounting system is functionally and esthetically designed to perform and look as
part of your pistol.
- Our proven superb laser housing and mounting systems are covered by CAT’s exclusive lifetime warranty. In addition to this
we offer one year warranty on modules and electrical components.
- CAT laser can be swiftly and effortlessly installed in your pistol in four steps.
- New state of the art micro laser module capable of emitting light up to 800 yards in optimal conditions.
- Innovative battery tray unit which uses standard lithium batteries easily obtained at stores.
- Full point of aim adjustment to compensate for your shooting style and your handgun performance.
- All the required installation tools are supplied with our laser devices.
- Exceptional point of aim settings retention, even if the firearm is accidentally dropped from a moderate height CAT laser device
will not lose its adjustment settings.
- Low profile integral quick access ambidextrous on-off switching.
- Ergonomically and esthetically designed to be part of your firearm.
BERETTA AND TAURUS LINE
Part N SB 779005 for Beretta 92 FS/96/Gold/Centurion/
Brigadier Stock/ US military M9.
Part N ST -779003: For Taurus PT92/99/100/101/917
Part N ST-779004: For Taurus PT 915/940/945
Main technical data
Wavelenght: 635 a 650 nm
Output Power: 5mW
Dispersion: Approx. 1 inch to 99 yard
Range: 450yd (in optimum conditions)
Batteries: 3 LR 44 or 3 SR44 Silver oxide